The dust has settled from Kscope13 and we are well into planning for Kscope14. The most important part of the process that ensures we bring you the best content is going on right now - our call for papers - and we want you to participate. Here are just a few reasons why you should submit an abstract (sooner rather than later) for Kscope14.
1. Lord Chesterfield had it right when he said, “…never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” Lots can happen in 2 ½ months and we wouldn’t want you to miss your chance to present at the best Oracle developers conference around due to a missed deadline.
2. Use your Kscope14 abstract as the start of a bigger project. Submit your abstract today and use it as a catalyst to write a white paper. Your company would approve!
3. Do you have a few tips, tricks, and/or case studies you want to share but are having a hard time deciding which abstract to write? Our abstract review committees are dedicated to selecting the best content for Kscope14 so don’t limit yourself to just one; capitalize on the time you have now and submit more than one abstract (limit is four)!
4. It’s an Experience! You never know unless you try and by participating in the abstract process you are demonstrating your desire to take your professional career to the next level.
5. Speakers receive a complimentary registration, but you won’t be eligible unless you take the first step and submit an abstract!
Kscope14’s abstract submission deadline is October 15! Don’t delay submit your abstract(s).