A highlight of Kscope is the opportunity to hear from the Oracle people who manage, develop, and advocate for the technologies ODTUG members work with every day, and this year will be no different. More than 50 Oracle employees are speaking, appearing on panels, or available to meet in the Oracle space. This diverse group includes (but is not limited to):
- Developer Advocates such as Steven Feuerstein, Dan McGhan, and Chris Saxon
- Development Managers and Product Developers
- Experts from the EPM/BI Support team such as Carol Crider
- Oracle University team members and trainers
- Product Managers such as Bryn Llewellyn, Michael Ferrante, Gabby Rubin, and Al Marciante for products including APEX, Big Data, BI, Calculation Manager, Database Tools, EPRCS, Essbase, FDQM, Financial Reporting, Forms, ODI, Planning, PL/SQL and Smart View
Beyond simply hearing what these people have to say, Kscope also offers the opportunity for a two-way conversation: Gain real insight into Oracle’s thinking and direction, and provide meaningful, unfiltered feedback direct to the people involved. The readiness of the Oracle team to field almost endless questions and have face-to-face discussions in and after sessions, during events, and over coffee adds tremendous value to Kscope16 attendees.
Don’t forget to visit the OTN Lounge next to Registration, where you can talk to OTN representatives, members of the Oracle ACE Program, and the Oracle Applications User Experience team.