ODTUG Kscope20 offers a multitude of benefits for attendees. Among the highlights are:
- 300+ technical sessions on Oracle and Oracle-related solutions
- Three days of hands-on training—at no additional charge
- All-day symposiums—at no additional charge
- Non-stop learning! Unique educational formats, hands-on experience with the latest software, lunch-and-learn sessions with Oracle ACEs, and regular social events to meet and talk with industry experts and other participants
- Topics to help you refresh your foundation, learn something new, advance your current skills, and stay prepared for the future
- Flexible conference options so that you can attend live sessions and training while also keeping an eye on work requests
If that's not enough to convince your manager that you need to attend ODTUG Kscope, we have a process to help you on your quest. Get the ball rolling now to become part of this invaluable event!
Step one: Download your community's letter. We've created community-specific letters to resonate with your particular educational needs.
Step two: Replace the highlighted items with your unique information.
Step three: Copy and paste the final letter into an email to your approval authority.